Who is up for diving Pelham May 26th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquaknott

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Ok I mentioned this before and several people said they would be interested so who is up for going to Pelham this coming saturday for some good diving and of course dinner at Hooters afterwards? Me and several people I know from the MGM area are planning on going up saturday. Anyone interested in joining us for some diving and of course HOOTERS just let me know. LOL

I know it is still early in the week but my hope is that by putting this out earlier in the week more people can make plans to be there.

It is a big day for me I need three dives so that i can upgrade to my Master Diver card.. :D

Everyone come join the fun......

:14: Just make sure you don't bring your goofy husband, LOL see you there. :D

aquaknott:
Ok I mentioned this before and several people said they would be interested so who is up for going to Pelham this coming saturday for some good diving and of course dinner at Hooters afterwards? Me and several people I know from the MGM area are planning on going up saturday. Anyone interested in joining us for some diving and of course HOOTERS just let me know. LOL

I know it is still early in the week but my hope is that by putting this out earlier in the week more people can make plans to be there.

It is a big day for me I need three dives so that i can upgrade to my Master Diver card.. :D

Everyone come join the fun......

I'll be there.

There are three of us that will be there.

Hello from north Alabama we have a group that travels down to pelham a few times a year. Were diving another spot here close to home this weekend, but would love to hook up with you guys and gals sometime at pelham.
I will post when we are going it is almost always on a Saturday - I'll look for future post by you.

SC3

Hey thanks for everyone that posted. I look forward to seeing you guys at Pelham.

SC3 do you know what the plan is for diving the Madison Rock Quarry this year? Me and my friends would love to come that way to dive soon.

aquaknott:
SC3 do you know what the plan is for diving the Madison Rock Quarry this year? Me and my friends would love to come that way to dive soon.

See post 7,8,8 of this thread from yesterday on Madison Quarry
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=192829

Hopefully we'll know some better info soon, but right now as of last week the waterboard was being difficult.

Hey thanks for the update Mike. It looks like a reall mess the city has gotten itself into. And of course once again it looks like us divers are losing out. :-( Maybe some arrangement can be made after the city realizes it is a waisted effort on there part.

Back
Top Bottom