Who is going to be out at CSSP 25 or 26?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lukiedukie

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Firegoddess is doing her open water dives and I will be out there as her dive sherpa. Any one else up for some fun in the sun? She will be doing her pool work on friday at Scuba Toys and Saturday we are off to the big green. We will not be camping out but driving back and forth. I am un sure where ST will be set up but I will either be in a blue Taurus or a blue Explorer. If you aare unsure if it is us hang around and if you see a little redhead kicking the snot out of a big dark haired man then you know you have found us. Hope to see some of you out there.

I have no idea what he's talking about. I'm much too small and timid to be kicking anyone, especially a big guy like him...

As for my open water check-out, yes, I'm going to try again this weekend. Hopefully, 98 degree heat will keep me warm...and hopefully, I'll do better this time.

I'll be out there working a class on sunday.... maybe a dive afterwards if the class doesn't run to late!

Wife and I will be there Sunday although we've not met yet. (Uh, haven't met YOU guys that is...I've met my wife a time or three....)

My pic's in my profile - just aim for the glow-in-the-dark bald scalp underwater (probably warm enough to ditch the beanie - unless the baracudaperchasaurus are biting again)

RTRski

I *might* be out there... I may have my son that weekend.

Luke,
I'm still trying. ST should be by the fill station, if they can get a DM to show up early enough to get the spot (Sean...this means you!)

You will have to see the pictures from last weekend. ST was set-up on the hill until the moment that I set up the tent. THEN we moved. Well, I wasn't about to take the !@$()&!@$% thing down, so we put it on top of my truck still assembled( it's a HUGE tent) and moved to the fill station pavillion. It looked like the Beverly Hillbillies family trip to CSSP.

It was CLASSIC.

I'll post them as soon as B gets the film developed.

well I do hope to see dome of you out there this weekend. Scott That sounds like something I would do. Can not wait to see the pics of your HillyBilly Truck

Well all this is Lukiedukie and I only have a few mintues to post but we will not be out at the lake this weekend. We have had some personal issues pop up and we will not be able to make it. Sherry will be doing here pool work on Tuesday and possibly doing her check out dives the weekend following July 4th. We will try to keep everyone posted as the when and where unfolds.

Sorry for the short notice

No problem, Luke....works out better for me anyway. Something came up this weekend, and it was looking like I was not going to be able to make it.

mongoose:
I *might* be out there... I may have my son that weekend.

Correction... I will *definitely* be out there first thing Sunday morning. Where is everyone going to meet? The NW dock by the airplane?

I drive a White F-150 w/ "denton Shed & Doghouse" on the sides & gate.

-'Goose

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom