Who is diving where 6/14 & 15?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mack Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Alas, I'll be in the shop Saturday. However, I am working with an advanced OW class. We're going to do the night dive at Aquarena, so that should be fun. First night dive in Spring Lake, even if it is just in the training area.

Will be diving with Lake Travis Scuba on Saturday. Dry on Sunday (have to mow d'lawn sometime).

The Texas Clipper on Saturday...with a little favorable treatment from the weather. :wink:

good luck with your clipper trip, John. I have my fingers crossed for you:wink::D

I will be diving all Saturday with LTS, and hope to get out to Mansfield sometime Sunday morning if I can find a buddy and maybe try a picture or two of some of platforms current condition.

Very busy weekend for me, Friday- pick up tanks for saturday and get my butt to FEAST to pay John and get my DIMWIT t. Saturday-Morning and afternoon boat diving with LTS. Sunday-Head to Mansfield with gear and troll for buddy(if unable to find one before that).

At least it is all about the diving, if you stop watering then you can stop mowing :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom