Who else makes stretchy 7mm wetsuits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Anyone besides Henderson make "stretchy" wetsuits? The reason I am asking is that I ran into someone who has had a Henderson for about a year. The suit looks like it will literally fall apart pretty soon. I'm not sure if this is typical or not, so I thought I'd see if anyone else made stretchy suits that may be more rugged.

TC

The Clorine in a pool will eat up your wetsuit and change its colors.

New suit, should give Henderson a run for their money... much better construction, and actually weighs a little more than the Henderson 7mm. Already selling alot of them, and I like them. Try one out at your LDS/Seaquest Dealer...

Much nice features too.... zippers on the legs, gussets in the arms and legs to restrict water movement. Zipper has skin in seal to prevent water form flowing in. Nice suit...

How much do those new suits run Lubold???

MY dive buddy's sister and brother in law just moved up to OH from FL, and they are in need of some cold-water wet-suits.....

I hate all my LDSes for various reasons....but am going to try and stop by a place called Scuba Shak south of cincy some time in the near future.

checked with Liquid Fit yesterday and they are selling their custom superstretch suits for $285. Think that they said they had all thicknessess.

I had a 7mm Beauchat which was really warm but a major struggle to get into. I finally gave up on it for an Aqualung 7mm which is much easier to get into AND out of and is just as warm. Very happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom