Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the info guys and we will post pics from Dumaguete. Is there Hi-speed internet there?

Diver Dennis:
Coconut is definitely on the list Spoon. Reef hook packed. We do some bull riding here in western Canada...:D

reef hooks are for cheats:) im just sour-graping coz i left mine in the bag

I'm looking forward to some fast current diving Spoon and both David and I can't wait to meet all the PPDs.

Diver Dennis:
Thanks Chip. Are there ATMs at the airport in Manila or can we change money there?

Most places on PG do Credit Cards (some charge 5-7% though). Atlantis almost certainly have no charge.

When I was in PG in Jan-early Feb, they were talking about an ATM being put in near Tropicana in Sabang, but in the PI these things have been known to take time...

As for changing money in PG, I can direct you to the Tropicana I mentioned - always get a good USD rate there.

Diver Dennis:
Thanks for the info guys and we will post pics from Dumaguete. Is there Hi-speed internet there?
no high speed on apo island. Sorry DD, there are ATMs in the town, but not in Apo Island or out around the town. There are high speed cafe's in town.

Diver Dennis:
There are internet cafes in Dumaguete if thats what you mean. I just don't know the high speed stuff. Chances are they have them since a lot of pinoys in major cities and town surf and play multi-player games in the net.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom