Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

with a dive plann such as this, NO ONE i think could get some shut eyes till probably 3am..... they would be TOO EXCITED to sleep......

TOO MUCH ANTICIPATION !!!

paolov:
with a dive plann such as this, NO ONE i think could get some shut eyes till probably 3am..... they would be TOO EXCITED to sleep......

TOO MUCH ANTICIPATION !!!

aw come on Pao, you gotta come to PG for this trip...

pakman:
Ok, thanks jonix and spoon for offering to take care of my luggage. I'll hopefully know by end of today if I'm OK to go on this trip. So tentatively, I would fly out Thur evening, maybe get into Manila by 7pm. I guess I will stay in the same hotel as Larry over in Pasay. If one of you guys are still around Makati/ Manila that evening, I'll rush over and drop the bag off. that way we don't have to run around in the early morning before you guys drive down to Bantangas.

yup yup get the bags to me thursday evening.

Hi guys. I'm leaving to meet David tomorrow. I just have a couple questions. Are there bank machines, ATMs, in Dumaguete or PG? What is the water temp there these days?

Diver Dennis:
Hi guys. I'm leaving to meet David tomorrow. I just have a couple questions. Are there bank machines, ATMs, in Dumaguete or PG? What is the water temp there these days?
DD, temp is 27-28C in Duma. No ATMs in PG or Duma so bring cold hard cash! :)

Diver Dennis:

There are atms in dumaguete but i owuldnt rely on them. temps in the low 80's. by the way dont forget to do coconut point

Diver Dennis:
Thanks Chip. Are there ATMs at the airport in Manila or can we change money there?

Yes there are numerous atms and you can also change money in the airport

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom