Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good news, Moonie says he can make it, he is scheduled to be at my house tomorrow in time for the trip.

dlndavid:
Good news, Moonie says he can make it, he is scheduled to be at my house tomorrow in time for the trip.

good good, he can ride on Super Lolo and get a light at the same time !

thepurplehammerhead:
:wave-smil :wave-smil :wave-smil

any takers (not literally) for my camera bag? Little back pack, but about 8-10KG.

:51: :51: :51:

I can help you with this... but i don't drink, i dive though :D

dlndavid:

can moonie stay and do the rounds around anilao resorts where the PPDs hang out for their dives?

i'd really like to have moonie dive with super lolo and witness it :D

jonix:
that's my cue to jam the candle stick up you @ss! :D

RFLOL... omg, fell off my chair when I read that jonix...

Ok, thanks jonix and spoon for offering to take care of my luggage. I'll hopefully know by end of today if I'm OK to go on this trip. So tentatively, I would fly out Thur evening, maybe get into Manila by 7pm. I guess I will stay in the same hotel as Larry over in Pasay. If one of you guys are still around Makati/ Manila that evening, I'll rush over and drop the bag off. that way we don't have to run around in the early morning before you guys drive down to Bantangas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom