Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Zee, the fun is yet to begin, I can tell, we're gonna have a good time in PG.

Oh yeah! I think this'll be the highlight - and considering I will have been diving with Mantas at Ticao, swimming with whale sharks at donsol, and prior to that, will have been trekking through Cambodia and Laos, it says a lot!

Speaking of which, I leave on Monday night, and not too sure about how much internet time I'm going to get while in Cambodia and Laos, so, if anyone wants to volunteer to email a summary of the trip if there are any changes/additions etc, I'd appreciate it :)

Z...

Zeeman:
Cancel that, I'm getting back to Manilla on the morning of the 16th @ 9:25am, so I'm quit ehappy to go with the 5am (!) group on friday :)

Z...

where do you plan to stay in manila?

NO, actually, I wa svery good last night. I had one JD and coke and a beer. that was it, seeing as I was driving :) I'll hold off on the "festivities" 'till I'm there :)

Z...

CONFIRMED WITH 3 ROOMS MARCH 17-19: with pick up in lea beach
confirmed & with rooms at Sha Che March 17-19
1. spoon - advanced nitrox
2. mons - rescue diver
3. jon - AOW
4. dea -
5. eric - AOW & Nitrox diver
6. matthew - rescue

CONFIRMED FOR MAR 17-19 - one family room in Starfish Inn
1. iris - OW
2. ish - AOW
3. van - OW
4. zee - AOW
5. chip - OW

MAR 16-19 - single room in Starfish Inn
1. larry - advanced nitrox

MAR 12-19 - Atlantis
1. dennis - diver :D
2. david - rescue diver
3. pufferfish - diver :D
4. mrs. pufferfish

Pasaway ppd's who have not confirmed:
caloy, jag (shugar), jai (axua), pakman, moonlighting, boljakool, chewie, purple, etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom