Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just teasing...:D

thepurplehammerhead:
Holy cow! 5AM? I'm not normally home by then!

Looks like I'll travel down solo - any chance of booking me in for an extra night then?

Anyone fancy joining me & splitting bills?

Let me know...

okay. called the resort just now and got you booked you for mar. 16 to 19 in starfish inn :D

wait until monday for your last question. one of the guys might want to travel as early as thursday.

ishbaby:
what time are we supposed to be in PG?

Anyway, if it's 5am, ill meet you chip, iris, and van at the bus station round that time. Which bus station btw? There are several of them along buendia, but id prefer Jam Transit.

Or, we can hitch with anybody going to the port of Batangas and do a park and sail thing hehe.

i'd like to be there early so it won't be so wavy getting there. yeah, i prefer Jam Transit along edsa-kamuning. let's meet there around 5am.

let's see if anyone will be kind enough to include us in their park and sail plan :D but if not, let's commute. do that all the time going to PG - all part of the adventure :14:

honestly, i don't know. there'd better be.

and for the record, in coron, i threatened to go near that bathroom while he was in there and chip screamed like a girl :drejnd: didn't know he was so shy :ssst:

iris_ice:
honestly, i don't know. there'd better be.

and for the record, in coron, i threatened to go near that bathroom while he was in there and chip screamed like a girl :drejnd: didn't know he was so shy :ssst:
silly boy... he is supposed to take you up on the offer.... after taking the batteries out of your camera

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom