Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iris_ice:
don't worry, mr. veitch. ish, van and i are harmless :D

Yeah, but what about me...:drejnd:

Ok,

We might need a separate thread to sort out arrangements, but if we try to keep this discussion here, we should be OK.

For my part, I'm flying into Manila Thursday afternoon at about 4PM. No arrangements yet made for accommodation, but if anyone else is kicking their heels or just fancies another night in PG, I'm happy to head straight down - we could be there for about 8PM.

If there's no interest, I'll get a room in Manila for the night and travel down with everyone on the Friday AM.

1) who's going from Manila Friday AM
2) where and when are we meeting (remember your poor lost foreign pasaways here...)
3) if I stay in Manila, any recommendations for a place to stay )hopefully close to the meeting point for the Friday morning

@Chip in this thread you're confirmed at both Shar Che AND later at Starfish...

Cheers,

Larry

thepurplehammerhead:
Yeah, but what about me...:drejnd:

just make sure Larry doesn't leave the confines of the Point...

Larry - sorry we didn't get a chance to meet up in Macau. We didn't get into macau until late last nite... as usual I lost all my money at The Sands and had to pimp myself on the streets for a ferry ticket back to HK while my friend walks away with a cool US$1,000 in winnings.:D too bad he wasn't a diver, I would have told him to get a nice HID with that...

I could have got an EVEN NICER one for that :)

they're all out diving (hmmmph!) ish and i are left alone here. so, to answer your questions,

1) who's going from Manila Friday AM
that'll be me, ish, van and chip. i can't answer for the others who'll be staying in sha che

2) where and when are we meeting
still on the deciding stage. the bus station to puerto galera around 5am most probably. ish, what's your reco?

3) if I stay in Manila, any recommendations for a place to stay
there's sulo hotel and century imperial hotel

but may i suggest that you head on straight to puerto galera to save you the hassle of staying another night in manila... we'll meet you there the following morning, anyways.

chip can't stay away from us girls, so he's staying with us :D

So Chip is staying with you Iris? Hmmmm...:D

iris_ice:
2) where and when are we meeting
still on the deciding stage. the bus station to puerto galera around 5am most probably. ish, what's your reco?

Holy cow! 5AM? I'm not normally home by then!

Looks like I'll travel down solo - any chance of booking me in for an extra night then?

Anyone fancy joining me & splitting bills?

Let me know...

what time are we supposed to be in PG?

Anyway, if it's 5am, ill meet you chip, iris, and van at the bus station round that time. Which bus station btw? There are several of them along buendia, but id prefer Jam Transit.

Or, we can hitch with anybody going to the port of Batangas and do a park and sail thing hehe.

Diver Dennis:
So Chip is staying with you Iris? Hmmmm...:D

:34: you're forgetting van and ish, dennis :no

besides, we've done it before. like i told you, i'm harmless :angel_2:

Back
Top Bottom