Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hay, i missed diving. though, i still can't make a confirmation :jpshakehe

...sometimes, work really messes with my dive life! early January i was advised that i'll be going out-of-country for a traning this March so i assumed that i'll not be able to join the DOR. Then i learned that my trip was postponed for the reason that we will be busy on the launching of our new products...ok, that was understandable since it was rescheduled and having a chance for DOR. But i don't expect that the chance is very slim :17: ...the worst part is that i don't get a clear schedule from our marketing team, they want me to be available all the time, as in even on saturdays! :sad:

aaawwww.... that sucks!

I'll be there even earlier for a spool AND a light :)

This may be of interest to anyone coming from out of town.

Swagman's has a bus that runs from the Manila metro area (specifically, the Malate/Ermita area near Rizal Park/the piers/US Embassy) to Batangas then to PG. Cost is about 500 one way, 1000 round trip. They say it takes about 4 hours. The place says it leaves at 8am, I've heard 7:30 from people who have used it.

Back
Top Bottom