Whitestar--This morning--10/2/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Busdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Good morning,

Heading down to Whitestar in five minutes. If anyone is looking for a buddy head on over. We should be there in about 1.5 hours. Plans are to do two dives, maybe one, who knows. Stop by the green bus and say hello. Patrick and I should have a bunch of free Third Coast Divers stickers with us so swing by and grab one.

Hope to see you out there blowing bubbles,

Bus

Portage was very nice today. Viz was over 30 feet. Temp was 66. A few students but for the most part Patrick and I had the place to ourselves. Wish we would have seen a few folks out there. Maybe next quarry trip.

Very mellow. I forgot how chill quarries can be. No waves, no current, no one puking. Just a lot of swimming. Should be a good fall

White Star was PACKED today! Jill and I would have loved to see you! They also released a bunch of fish into the quarry yesterday which made it even more fun! You had better vis though... WSQ is flipping and the vis is about 10 -20 ft... high sixties top to bottom though.

Maybe next time.

Rich

I saw the facebook update about the new fish. If we are blown off lake Huron next weekend then we will be heading down. The ramp from 75 to 280 was closed. Did not look good for someone.

Portage was very nice today. Viz was over 30 feet. Temp was 66. A few students but for the most part Patrick and I had the place to ourselves. Wish we would have seen a few folks out there. Maybe next quarry trip.

Good to hear. Will be there tomorrow for the first time ever.

Back
Top Bottom