Whites Nexus package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HPT3:
Can someone give me some idea of the durability on this suit?
The material is very durable. It's the same as my USIA. My friend has a Nexus and the only problem he has had is that the seams were leaking. My USIA is double taped where the Nexus is single taped. But The shell is very durable. It dries very quickly and it is easy to wash.

have one with about 200 dives on it on its still looks brand new. Have had great luck with my Whites suits.

Agreed. Very well-built suit. Have many buddies who have made a great many dives in these suits and they still look new. Used to own one myself, second-hand, and it was resold to another diver 100 dives later for the same price when I found a model I liked better for its features. The newer White's suits are even better in design and construction than the one I previously owned. I would not hesitate to own one again myself.

theskull

I love my Nexus. We had them as rentals at our dive shop and they held up really well. The only problem was people not used to latex seals being really hard on them and *shudder* digging nails into them. I dove last night just in whites underwear beneath my nexus and I was warm enough in the 40 degree water.

Hi all,

I am currently considering getting a new suit, having recently moved to vancouver. Could you give me an idea as to whether paying CAN $1089 (before tax) for the following sounds like a good deal?

- Nexus drysuit
- 24oz one piece pro series fleece undies
- Evolution boots
- Glacier fleece socks
- Drysuit hose, valves & zipper wax
- Drysuit bag

Thanks,

Phil.

By the way, if you could post any recommendations for anywhere that you would trust reviews of BC's and regs, I would appreicate that too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom