Whites Demo Days

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please note that we are currently advertising for a couple of demo days in the near future.....we will keep you posted on others.

June 9-10, 2007 Dutch Springs, PA

June 23rd, 2007 North West Dive News Treasure Hunt, Seattle area. I will there for that show, and will most likely be hosting some demo dives....I am unsure which dive center we will be associating with at that time, but we WILL be there!

More to come soon.

Tyler​

I will have to make sure I am available for the treasure hunt this year.
Will make a point of stopping by your booth.

We have a huge number of divers in Colorado, and many of us are DS divers. Strangely, I haven't seen a lot of Whites suits around here.
I would suggest doing a demo day at the Blue Hole in New Mexico this spring. There are literally hundreds of divers there on weekends as the weather warms up.

My first drysuit was a Whites, and it was great! I would love to test one of the latest and greatest. Also, I am going to buy my fiance a new drysuit, and a demo day would allow her to check it out.

I will be sure to pass along the information to the sales manager for that area. Don't hesitate to give us a call, let your local dive shop know that you want the suits, and maybe we can hook them up with a dealership.

Happy diving,
Tyler

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom