Whites Demo Days

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveJedi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
With the release of 2 brand new drysuits and more on the way, Whites Manufacturing is looking to host some demo days, possibly in your area. Typically we bring down our latest and greatest, tried and tested, and sometimes even our clearout drysuits.

If you are a diver or a dealer and would like to try out one or more of our suits, let us know what kind of suit you want to test, and what area of the world you reside in and we will see what we can do for you!

Keep us posted!

Tyler

DiveJedi:
With the release of 2 brand new drysuits and more on the way, Whites Manufacturing is looking to host some demo days, possibly in your area. Typically we bring down our latest and greatest, tried and tested, and sometimes even our clearout drysuits.

If you are a diver or a dealer and would like to try out one or more of our suits, let us know what kind of suit you want to test, and what area of the world you reside in and we will see what we can do for you!

Keep us posted!

Tyler

Are you ever in the Dayton Ohio area, or anywhere near there? I'm looking to buy a dry suit for winter time diving in Ohio (please keep that quiet, I've got a reputation to uphold as a hardcore wetsuit diver) and would like an opportunity to look at your products, I have heard good things.

Ken

I will send your request to our Ohio sales manager...if you PM me your email address he will be sure to get a hold of you! We will see what we can do.

Tyler

I already have a Whites DS, seem to be working out very nicely.

My wife is looking to buy a drysuit in the near future and one of the local dive shops carry's whites. Any plans for a demo day in the Washington DC area (we're in Fairfax, VA). Thanks.

Pm sent!

I spend the summer in Huntsville, AL, and am looking to buy a drysuit sometime this summer. Havent really set on a brand, but have looked at some of the Whites. Would love to test one out if you will be down south sometime!

Notso_Ken:
(please keep that quiet, I've got a reputation to uphold as a hardcore wetsuit diver)

Ken

BUSTED!:rofl3: :rofl3:
Ber :lilbunny:

utdivermatt:
I spend the summer in Huntsville, AL, and am looking to buy a drysuit sometime this summer. Havent really set on a brand, but have looked at some of the Whites. Would love to test one out if you will be down south sometime!

I agree with Matt. the HSV area would be nice. a Demo Day could be done at Madison quarry and you have a new Whites dealer in the area, SDI Scuba. The area is ripe for selling a new line of suits.

Thanks for all the requests!! Just so you know the procedure....once I gather the requests I send them into the regional sales manager (RSM) for that area, and if there is enough interest...demo days here we come.

It would be great if we had an email address....if you pm that to me the RSM will get back to you.

Happy diving, keep the requests coming!

Tyler

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom