Whiskey Wreck sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bamaskubacat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Tessunderwater and I have been talking about diving the Whiskey Sunday morning - anybody else interested??

Tessunderwater and I have been talking about diving the Whiskey Sunday morning - anybody else interested??[/QUOTE=

How about meeting up at 7am just so we can catch the best conditions. :coffee:

WHY couldn't I have been born a morning person :facepalm: - whine whine
Yeah, that'll work. Do you want to meet down there or hook up in Daphne since you will have to drive right past here?

WHY couldn't I have been born a morning person :facepalm: - whine whine
Yeah, that'll work. Do you want to meet down there or hook up in Daphne since you will have to drive right past here?

I don't mind either way, we can carpool if that is easier. I will have another person meeting us at the site I think unless he cancels. How about meeting in Daphne at 7am, that will get us there about 8 and will get everyone a little more sleep. :) Funny enough, I can get up early to go dive but find it very hard to do the same for work.

I don't mind either way, we can carpool if that is easier. I will have another person meeting us at the site I think unless he cancels. How about meeting in Daphne at 7am, that will get us there about 8 and will get everyone a little more sleep. :) Funny enough, I can get up early to go dive but find it very hard to do the same for work.

Sounds good. Hope he makes it. Should be a beautiful day, hopefully others will join us too.

My brother and I dove at Whiskey Wreck this morning. We saw 4 other divers an octopus, a huge stingray, tons of fish and had great viz. It was our first dive at whiskey wreck and everyone said the conditions were great for this site. Rented tanks from Down Under Dive Shop. They were really helpful.

My brother and I dove at Whiskey Wreck this morning. We saw 4 other divers an octopus, a huge stingray, tons of fish and had great viz. It was our first dive at whiskey wreck and everyone said the conditions were great for this site. Rented tanks from Down Under Dive Shop. They were really helpful.

Hi :D Teresa (Tessunderwater) and I are 2 of the divers you met. Teresa was the one who fed the octopus the huge crab he was still eating on when you saw him. The viz was pretty great today - you picked a great first dive day! Welcome to scubaboard.

Tina

Back
Top Bottom