Whiskey Wreck Dive Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wjefferis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have been hearing so much about the Whiskey Wreck, but I have never dove it. I was wondering if you guys want to get out and dive it and then grab a bite at Bahama Bob's afterwards. I have days off during the week and I have every other weekend off. What do you guys think? All I have to wait on is to get my reg back from the shop. I found a small cut in my inflator hose after diving the 3 Mile Barge and Dredge last Saturday, I hope to have it back tommorow or the next. After that i'm up and ready to go. I would prefer to hit it in the morning or mid-day. If you are interested I will post or PM my days off and we can pick what works best for all.

I work Mon-Fri, but I'm willing to dive it in the afternoon if I have a lighter day. Otherwise, I'm game for weekends.

Too cold for me, but I hope to see you guys in the spring.

Mike

Ok, let me look at my scedule and I'll post some of my availible weekends and we can go from there.

Sorry it has taken me a couple days to get the days posted. I had to pass them through congress (the wife). I can dive on the 25th of this month or March 10-11 or March 24-25. Just let me know what sounds good to you and as long as the weather permits i'm ready to go. :scubadive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom