Whiskey Wreck 4-21-8 Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

20-25' due West you'll run into about 100' of the starboard side hull. This hull section is all intact and continual. It has some debri piled up in places inboard and outboard and inboard. There are several ribs protruding out as well as the base of, what I'm guessing was, a mast on the inboard side as well. Outboard there is a longish piece of mast running parrarell to the ship, beachside, no more than 10' away from the hull.

The trigger was on the small section last Monday as well. I figured this was the section you found by your description of "small piece". Aside from the mast running parrell to the hull, its the only piece of the ship thats uncovered at the moment(thats not connected or in the same general vicinity of the main bulk of the hull), I believe(not verified). The piece you found was the stern section of the ship. Alot of the bow half of the ship uncovered over a year ago, but I'm guessing they are covered now.

Kudo's for getting out there at all :)

It happens, just means you gotta reason to get back out there, maybe even with better conditions!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom