Whiskey Wreck 11-24-6 Dive Report and attempted dive 11-25-6 Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let me know whats up, I'm game for a Saturday dive. I can't miss my own party Saturday night though, and if my friends are worth anything, I won't be good for anything Sunday! :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
Let me know whats up, I'm game for a Saturday dive. I can't miss my own party Saturday night though, and if my friends are worth anything, I won't be good for anything Sunday! :D

Looks like a nice weekend for shore diving, the wind is turning around tonight. Hopefully, the silt will lay down before Saturday morning.

paulwall:
Looks like a nice weekend for shore diving, the wind is turning around tonight. Hopefully, the silt will lay down before Saturday morning.

I think you may have jinks it. This morning the water looked like Coco and still churning at noon before I left the beach. The Surf was not all to bad for someone with some dives under their belt. I'm hoping it will clear I'd like to check out some number a mutual friend gave me about a mile offshore :D

tom wicker:
I think you may have jinks it. This morning the water looked like Coco and still churning at noon before I left the beach. The Surf was not all to bad for someone with some dives under their belt. I'm hoping it will clear I'd like to check out some number a mutual friend gave me about a mile offshore :D

Bleah.

That does it! I'm going back to Aruba!

This morning had some pretty good surf, around hip to rib high, but it got smaller as the day went. I hopped in the water in hopes to catch the last bit of the surf this afternoon. Surf was only running ankle-shin, with the very rare knee high sets.

Water looked like liquid crap.

From lunch break... atleast other people got to enjoy the surf before it got too small.

Surfer290.jpg

Surfer306.jpg

Water looks clear, doesn't it?! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom