Whiskey Wreck 11-24-6 Dive Report and attempted dive 11-25-6 Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rdharbis1:
'shin high surf'

tom wicker:
Mats shin hight Surf click on image to see full size

I'm starting to think you guys doubt my ability to judge surf - LOL :D

Tom's picture backs my claim up though :D Shin deep in water + shin-knee high surf = water up to the waste which is whats even in the picture :eyebrow: It doesn't take much to put you on your bum though.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I'm starting to think you guys doubt my ability to judge surf - LOL :D

Tom's picture backs my claim up though :D Shin deep in water + shin-knee high surf = water up to the waste which is whats even in the picture :eyebrow: It doesn't take much to put you on your bum though.

Just poking fun at you Mat your chin ohh I meant shin high surf was a good call :wink:

When is the next dive planed? :D

Clay will these do? That back light was a killer

I just get a kick out of people totally overexagerating surf, not just with diving, but with surfing as well. 2' surf becomes 4, 4' surf becomes overhead, shoulder high becomes double over and so on and so forth - LOL.

We rarely have surf bigger than a true 4-5' without a tropical disturbance. It happens, but not often.

Next dive? Maybe Saturday, if conditions hold, water clears, weather cooperates, and I can find a buddy.

The water looked really clear today. I drooled over it from a roof all day long

Nice, I check the cam early this morning, but the glare from the sun kept clarity a mystery - not that looking through a webcam is all that accurate regardless.

Probably will dive Sat if things stay the same and I can find a buddy.

keep me informed If the water looks good I'll hit it and maybe shane too

Thanks Tom. Just fine.

I still had a blast Saturday. It was also good to meet SBM,TW,RDH1 and wife.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Nice, I check the cam early this morning, but the glare from the sun kept clarity a mystery - not that looking through a webcam is all that accurate regardless.

Probably will dive Sat if things stay the same and I can find a buddy.

Are you free Sunday?

Probably not, my birthday is Monday so Saturday night will be the night to celebrate. Can't get away on the Saturday eh?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom