Which wreck was it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I watch "most" of it. Most of the diving was cgi. The car was later salvage in the show. Interesting points: Coast Guard and the UH's research vessel that finds real wrecks (KOK) is in it too.

too bad...would have been some great advertising for diving.....show off our wrecks :depressed:

They showed some wreck diving. But it was very quick and hard to tell which wreck. Could have been any wreck in the world.

Ay the "treasure hunting ad video" was probably stock footage from wrecks around the world. I didnt notice any Hawaii ones and some of the water is green in color or different wildlife.

If I have time I will screen capture.

The one episode with the Atlantis sub had the YO-257, San Pedro, and Mid Pacific wings, but claims one is a "WWII minesweeper".

Probably because the Mahi is a little more known outside of Hawaii than the YO/San Pedro

There is the wreck underwater

Capture6.jpgCapture4.jpg

and the now famous photo on the Friends of Kaimana Divers facebook page

Capture3 copy.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom