Which Springstraps do I need?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BPaith

Registered
Reaction score
Ordered my Mares Avanti Quattro from Joe Diver. I want to put some good springstraps on them, but am not sure which to get. I have size 9 Henderson (5MM) boots going into size "Regular" AQs.....which size strap do I buy"?

The spring straps I have (on Mares Superchannels) required that I measure from fin post to fin post around the back of my heel - with boot on.

I have these ones EZ Spring Fin Strap - Recreational Diver, Black

from the link:
"How to select your fin Spring Strap
Insert your Dive Boot into your fin pocket with a measuring tape, measure the distance from the Center of one pin, around your boot heel, to the Center of the pin on the other side of the fin. Select the spring strap size that is SHORTER than your measurement by 1/2" to 1 1/2"."

The spring straps I have (on Mares Superchannels) required that I measure from fin post to fin post around the back of my heel - with boot on.

I have these ones EZ Spring Fin Strap - Recreational Diver, Black

from the link:
"How to select your fin Spring Strap
Insert your Dive Boot into your fin pocket with a measuring tape, measure the distance from the Center of one pin, around your boot heel, to the Center of the pin on the other side of the fin. Select the spring strap size that is SHORTER than your measurement by 1/2" to 1 1/2"."

Thanks for the reply! I will order those today!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom