Which sidemount to get?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks guys,

I think that as far as I can understand, the design that would best work for me would be my skeleton harness with the addition of a butt plate when using heavy steels.

I'm pretty happy with the recon II extreme wing with the skeleton harness as the spacing on the butt and shoulder plates fit very well onto the recon and the works great with the mach v wing too when sm diving wet with only doubles alu. It even converts to a bm singles that's more stable than the transpac :).

SangP

The Hollis SMS100 wing arrived, and it looks like it's going to be a good match with the Razor harness, for those who want more flotation than provided by an MSR bag. The two fit together well, and the wing doesn't taco, even when fully inflated. I'm planning on doing a class with Wayne from Diveseekers.com later this summer, but I'm going to try and get the new harness and wing wet before then. Details to follow.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom