Which one for me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TravisT

Registered
Reaction score
Just to give you guys some ideas of what i'm looking for and what i'll be diving.

I will not be going very deep, primarily because i'm a newbie and need to build confidence first. Secondly, because most of the lakes worth diving in here in Oklahoma arn't extremely deep in the areas i'll be diving in anyway. With that said, i'll be doing warm water dives only, i'm quite sure.

I am looking for something 'easy breathing'... but primarily, looking for something durable. The last thing i want is something i'm so comfortable with to die out on me 50ft down.

Also, i'm looking for something in the middle price range. I don't need anything that is top of the line or the 'newest toy out'. But I don't want something that I will be unhappy with 6 months from now when I gain a little more experience.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Perhaps you could be a little more descriptive in the Brand names sold whereever you will be buying your regs. The last thing you need is for people to start recommending a reg that would do you great, and then you find out it is not available for purchase or service anywhere in your area....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom