Which of the 2 LOB's have more shallow dives in a week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So ... @Saniflush & @miserkris how was the trip? (I feel like I am invested in it somehow after this thread - at least from an "I'm curious" point of view.)

Hopefully "a good time was had by all".

So ... @Saniflush & @miserkris how was the trip? (I feel like I am invested in it somehow after this thread - at least from an "I'm curious" point of view.)

Had a great time. Aqua cat bahamas crew was amazing, so was the food and diving.

Furthermore, saniflush kept us entertained with his humor!

I highly recommend this boat.... as LOB diving is less stressful than other kinds.

@miserkris I'm glad you enjoyed it. (I had a hunch you would.) I agree, the crew on the Aquacat are amazing. I assume that Hurricane Florence wasn't much of a factor while you were at sea.

@miserkris I'm glad you enjoyed it. (I had a hunch you would.) I agree, the crew on the Aquacat are amazing. I assume that Hurricane Florence wasn't much of a factor while you were at sea.
I learnt so much with repetitive diving in this LOB.

No issues with florence... infact we flew over it see pic....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180915-160001_FlightAware.jpg
    Screenshot_20180915-160001_FlightAware.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 65

As @miserkris said it was what you would expect... Glorious. I will work up a trip report over the next couple of days as I get a handle on my regular job. We were an interesting group to be sure with folks from all over the country, a few canucks, and a pair of divers from Denmark.

In one of the first four dive sites in the aqua cat there was a particular dive site which had a lot of algae in every Rock as deep as a hundred feet ...each algae was the size of an egg yolk the leaf that is.

is it some kind of caulerpa it definitely seems invasive does anyone know?

In one of the first four dive sites in the aqua cat there was a particular dive site which had a lot of algae in every Rock as deep as a hundred feet ...each algae was the size of an egg yolk the leaf that is.

is it some kind of caulerpa it definitely seems invasive does anyone know?

Can you describe the algae besides just in size?

Here are a number of species Caribbean Reefs - Brown Algae - Green Algae - Red Algae

Back
Top Bottom