Which Island to Snorkel? Phi Phi, Rayas, Phang Nga?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To be honest, I've never had Caviar, I just wanted to sound sophisticated in front of all the bigger boys and girls! And Steven, just because you've been very helpful to me doesn't mean I'm gonna share my ice cream with you buddy! I'm a nice guy...but not a saint! :wink:

If I remember well, there's a pretty good italian ice cream parlor near Bangla Road /patong, on the parallel street to Patong beach but inside town.
It's located just in front of the seafood restaurants block, hence you can have lobster ready there and finish your dinner with a gelato. Not bad eh? :acclaim:

..the nearby Bangla road fun is not mandatory afterwards. :ermm:

Luko, I think that one is called Pluto. And there are several other gelato places around. Lately I've been to two and I've got one coming up to try (maybe this weekend). One I like a lot is on the cross road from the south end of Kata Beach to Patak Road, attached to a guesthouse called Case e Mare--I think the ice cream shop is called Aroi ice-cream (aroi in Thai means "yummy"). Then there's the young Thai-Italian guy who grew up in Italy and came back to live--he's got a restaurant on Chao Fa East between Chalong and Phuket Town called Da Sandro--he makes ones of local fruit flavors like tamarind. And the one I want to check out is part of the italian restaurant by the dive pier called Al Porto.

OK, people....can we stop this ice cream talk pleeeeeease - we don't have that kind of places in Khao Lak and I am getting very jealous :wink:

Steven, you're always welcome; you know that. Maybe you want to come on the trip with Chris as well???

When it comes to fulfilling wishes, there is no end to my flexibility - as long as you pay for it :angel2:

Cheers & happy Friday to y'all

OK, people....can we stop this ice cream talk pleeeeeease - we don't have that kind of places in Khao Lak and I am getting very jealous :wink:
Cheers & happy Friday to y'all
Karin, next time you're down here, drop me a line and we'll go indulge!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom