• Ratio Deco

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • RGBM

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While hardly a scientific or comprehensive poll by any stretch, I'm still a bit surprised that so far Buhlmann has received more votes than VPM. Based on how many people are using V-Planner and other software with VPM these days, I was almost sure that VPM would be higher. It may still be in the "real world"... but then again, Buhlmann has been around much longer so this may not be so surprising after all.

You can usually run a GF schedule on Buhlmann to get you close to a V-planner VPM-B schedule.

Not sure what you mean. Are you basically saying that apart from Bulhmann being around longer... that with the added flexibility of Gradient Factors in Buhlmann, it would also appear to be one of the reasons people "seem" to be using Buhlmann more? That it can come close to mimicking VPM-B ?

Copied from a sig line on RebreatherWorld. Thanks to Andrew Ainslie

Buhlmann = Bend and Mend
VPM/RGBM = Mend and Bend
GF 35-50/70-85 = Mend and Mend

What do you mean by VPM-B with GF? Running an alternate Buhlmann plan with GF, comparing it to the VPM-B schedule and taking the more conservative numbers (like VPM-B/GFS)? Or applying GF as a reduction mechanism to the VPM-B schedule?

VPM-B and ratio deco

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom