Which BCD...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This sounds scary, almost like, let's go to the back alley and duke it out :)
Well, judging from what you wrote to me in PM, I'm glad we are having that discussion there! lol

Well, judging from what you wrote to me in PM, I'm glad we are having that discussion there! lol

No one has gotten bloodied or lost a tooth yet lol.

No one has gotten bloodied or lost a tooth yet lol.
Well, if that kind of feature existed on the Internet, I wouldn't be using it for you. Others definitely! lol

Okay, let's not derail this thread anymore.

I don't know if by "normal" you mean jacket of if back inflates are good my girlfriend is currently looking at the Seac sub modular it seems like it is light, not crazy expensive, not too cumbersome and fairly adaptable.. but you didn't go very specific into the kind of diving you're going to do.

I don't know if by "normal" you mean jacket of if back inflates are good my girlfriend is currently looking at the Seac sub modular it seems like it is light, not crazy expensive, not too cumbersome and fairly adaptable.. but you didn't go very specific into the kind of diving you're going to do.

With normal I meant no Wings-Inflator, and I will mostly dive into the lakes and in the mediterran sea with a 7mm wetsuit!

It’s difficult to decide, since I dive since less as an year...for me it’s important that he works good, is confortable and do not cost too much!

I now found a second hand offer (150€) for the Equator jacket, which is the one I thought to buy at the beginning...but probabily has to be revised, since he was bought 2,5years ago and last time used in 2018!

Do you suggest to buy the bcd in offer and than when I get more “expert” to change or to buy a new one from the beginning?

well we cannot tell you if it's good or not without knowing the real condition of a bcd.

check the size so you make sure it fits. My instructor always said that the best BCD is the one you are comfortable with AND you can afford. :)

you don't have to rush it, do some research (which you are doing since you are asking here) take your time to be sure of what you want. offers will come and go! better be sure of what you want and buy rather than buy because there is a good offer and realize that it's not what you really want.

that being said Scubapro is a good brand and if this BCD is what you want and is working well it might be a great option.

well we cannot tell you if it's good or not without knowing the real condition of a bcd.

check the size so you make sure it fits. My instructor always said that the best BCD is the one you are comfortable with AND you can afford. :)

you don't have to rush it, do some research (which you are doing since you are asking here) take your time to be sure of what you want. offers will come and go! better be sure of what you want and buy rather than buy because there is a good offer and realize that it's not what you really want.

that being said Scubapro is a good brand and if this BCD is what you want and is working well it might be a great option.

Thank you! Next week I'm going to see this BCD and if fits and is comfortable I think I will chose this one :)

perfect, let us know how it goes!

Back
Top Bottom