Which areas to dive in Sept or Oct?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello everybody...
i guess Malapascua is on the list already for you HeeHee62. I can recommend without any doubts that Sea Explorers and Ocean Vida is the best place to stay on Malapascua. I stayed in Exotic before, but this place has lost style.
Anyway, if you like to go to Moalboal, i can recommend Kasai Village which is a great spot, superb service, diving is spectacular and dive guides have long time experience.
But i would rather recommend to go straight to Cebu from malapascua, take the ferry to Bohol, stay 3 days at Cabilao or Alona and then do one of the dive transfers which Sea Explorers are doing. You dont loose a day of diving while traveling and its great service. Otherwise good recommendations in Dumaguete beside Pura Vida is Liquid Dumaguete. Nice family style resort, but diveguides are not as experienced as somewhere else.

I hope i could help. Let me know your final decision...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom