where's the toilet underwater?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i dont think that would be a very good idea...I think many of us could I M A G I N E what your picture looks like.

Thanks. Could you enlighten me in how many replies you had to drain? Just curious.:10: OOps! I typed "Kracken" not 'Kraken', sorry.

The Kraken:
That would be me. There have been references to a certain action/pic that is extremely vulgar, gross, disgusting and in the poorest taste imagineable.

I've deleted those posts in order to prevent that particular graphic from showing up on ScubaBoard.

The Kraken

I used to hydrate myself constantly when I first started diving in my drysuit. I soon learned how hard it was to control my urge not to pee. Then finally told one of my instructor friends who in turn told me to change my diet the night before: go vegetarian. And drink as much as you can the night before the dive. And 5 hours before the dive do not drink at all or drink as little as possible. I couldn't restrict myself without fluids that long so I instead would drink until 1 1/2 hours before the dive.

I also looked up pee funnels on Google and came across a site called Shewee (www.shewee.com). I bought the funnel and have been using it ever since when I go diving. I just wear a long trench coat and use an empty milk jug. Before I done on my underwear and drysuit I make sure I empty out my bladder. I go for my 2 dives and after my 2nd dive and I take off my dive gear and apperal I again empty my bladder. I don't have to pull down my pants but the drench coat is just an extra precaution. I find a private lace or open the car door just enough to create some privacy and then I go.

So far no one knows what I am doing except that maybe I am trying to fiddle with something at the car. I have the radio or the cd player on at a level that hides the sound of pee.

I've deleted three posts and edited a couple of others.
Such things have no place in the presence of polite society.

If any of you take exception to my actions, I do beg your forgiveness.

The Kraken

Back
Top Bottom