wheres Skeet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubatooth

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anybody heard from skeet lately because i have been trying to get ahold of him about a couple of questions and i dont seem to hear anything back. Anybody know if hes ok or if something is up?

yes i have contacted him via PM but havent gotten a responce

Thanks in advance

Dan White

How long have you been trying, Dan? The last time I heard from him was 4-5 days ago, but I haven't tried to send him anything since then. I reckon he's just working a lot or something.

Foo

Foo

i would be late last week i PM'ed him some questions and i hadnt heard a thing, i know at the FD they can get real busy so i will give it a day or two then try again.

Tooth

How's school?

Dan..... I PMd him yesterday and got a reply,,,,he has had major computer problems and has been 'off the air',,,,,, all well with him otherwise. His computer has crashed 3 times in a week. He may be diving at CSSP this weekend if things work out. AK

Yeah and I remember him commenting in a thread around March 2 that he was really sick.

Debraw:
Yeah and I remember him commenting in a thread around March 2 that he was really sick.

He is feeling better,,,,,maybe diving Sunday if it works out for his schd..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom