Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZD = zendiving. There is a trip to Fiji next year through zendiving.

Moonie attended a trip to Roatan last May that comprised a mix of SB, ZD, and CHUM divers. He was a big hit with all. Many ZD members, like chaseh and myself, are also on SB.

Thanks, I know what ZD is, check out the beer snorkle thread :shelli:

I'm on board with the Zendiving crew, going to Kadavu Fiji from March 15-22.

He was with us in Roatan in June, so if it worked out, it would be nice to have Mooney along for this as well.

yes I know, I am Moonie's keeper I will try and update his schedule, Moonie ain't no fool, hello Fiji :crafty:

:bump:
Nice pictures Mrs A
ugghhh - i grabbed the wrong disk this morning!

these are pics of the Moonie handover to Maggie for his next jaunt

maggie didnt look too impressed
Zee2.jpg

but that could have something to do with Zee's excitement for Moonie
Zee1.jpg

will get the Vanuatu pics in the next few days

Thanks, I know what ZD is, check out the beer snorkle thread :shelli:

That thread is hillarious! A thread that has it's own smilie is something else. I only read it sporadically. Might have to give it more attention to see who has been participating. I tried to bump it to it's 2800th (I think) post but got beat out.

I promised to make it up to him - will be taking him for a tour of Sydney before he heads off to the Philippines with Maggie. May even take him for a bike ride.

Z..

our cameras are ready...airforce one here we go :eyebrow:

our cameras are ready...airforce one here we go :eyebrow:

OMG, that would be fantastic. :rofl2: but first, i am bringing moonie over to the lovely sands of Boracay over the weekend for some booze and booze and booze....

n684045832_89414_470.jpg

moonie and me and the sydney opera house behind us!

2159732485_aca2cb410f.jpg

Nice Maggie, are trying to pose like Moonie? :D

yup.but he beat me hands down.

btw, moonie and i just landed in PI soils. tomorrow, i will fly out to Boracay with him and his new friend, neetzee to ppppaaaarrrrttttyyyyyyyy....!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom