Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lil' Irish Temper:
Please, tell me you are going to take them big PST stickers off. Nice tanks though buddy. :D Shiney !
There's a thread about that, have you tried doing a search?
Maybe I could just cover 'm up with DAN stickers. :wink:

Lil' Irish Temper:
Please, tell me you are going to take them big PST stickers off.
and the boots

Uncle Pug:
Boots are nice on singles with round bottoms.
Just make sure you keep you bottom clean.

Singles? Gimmie some rope, velcro, a couple of beer cans and these babies are doubles. :D

dlndavid:
Singles? Gimmie some rope, velcro, a couple of beer cans and these babies are doubles. :D
Ahhhh....the Red Green of diving. It never really worked for him on his show.

dlndavid:

Nah, duct tape, bailing wire, and a few beer cans. Rope can rot or melt and velcro can just let go.

Nice set of PST's.

So guys tell me how Moonie is going to off gas his nitrogen?? :D This could really be a stinky situation.

It's a red neck thing where everything involves beer. The Red Green show is a prime example.

mike_s:
what's up with the beer cans?

someone had a pic of them on here once with beer cans tied to their tanks or doubles. I never figured out what was behind that?

The beer cans are like spacer-brackets to match up with the manifold.
And yes there was a picture of this set-up awhile back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom