Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc:
I think I am being demoonized here. Do you REALLY think that I would steal from a single mom? :D

NOW that I have an address the "Current" Moonie will be overnighted to aowdan.

The original Moonie is on permanent vacation in the Keys guarding Capt Gary's booty from the deep. Who knows, he might even make a guest appearance on Gary's Trasure Divers show? However, the current Moonie and I have had a rather lengthy discussion, and he has agreed to be a Mod: we just need a user name for him to start. :D
Do you have photos to prove his wherabouts?? :D
I would think the username Moonie would be just fine!

(and yes, I think you would steal from a single mom!:mooner: :lotsalove:)

Scuba_Jenny:
Do you have photos to prove his wherabouts?? :D
I hear they are Moose-ter pieces. It would be best to PM him with a linky to this thread. :D
Scuba_Jenny:
I would think the username Moonie would be just fine!
It's in use and we are in negotiations.
Scuba_Jenny:
(and yes, I think you would steal from a single mom!:mooner:
Words could never convey my pain at being thought of in this manner. Oh the agony!
Scuba_Jenny:
Don't you go giving ME the finger. I'll have Hermie give you a time out! :D

Wow, I'm in such high demand!! :)

Yes, NetDoc and I are in negotiations... hmm, what shall I ask in return? Free diving lessons? New Tank? Just kidding.

I'm contemplating. I love how popular I am with this name :wink: I'm cuter than Moonie is.. I swear it! Anyways, I just have to think about it.. give me some time, I'm sure you guys will win me over.. (or the admin could just re-name me.. eep!)

netdoc,

thanks for sending moonie. i'll be out of town for most of the weekend. the wife will be there to guard him though. after she saw the pics that rick murchison took of me, moonie and my daughter, she wasn't real wild about hosting him so i said phhlllllt! but monday is the lobster rodeo/safe diving initiative clinic at the college down here and that's really when i wanted him. maybe trtldvr will pose with him.

dano

if he needs a log i can get one started. i might even send something extra for whoever i send him to.

NetDoc:
I think I am being demoonized here. Do you REALLY think that I would steal from a single mom? :D

NOW that I have an address the "Current" Moonie will be overnighted to aowdan.

The original Moonie is on permanent vacation in the Keys guarding Capt Gary's booty from the deep. Who knows, he might even make a guest appearance on Gary's Trasure Divers show? However, the current Moonie and I have had a rather lengthy discussion, and he has agreed to be a Mod: we just need a user name for him to start. :D
I'm not a single mom, and if you like we can discuss terms of my Moonie being a mod.

sunday, 22 july 2007

just got back from jacksonville, moonie was pretty upset at having to sit on the porch for 1.5 days. i gave him some rum and he was fine after that. i don't know of any other gnomes around here, might have to introduce him to the cat.
lobster rodeo and pics (hopefully) to follow!

dano

Moonie tends to forgive and forget very easily when there is rum. Hide your bottles or they will be gone!

aren't the names case sensitive?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom