Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moonie was with me June 30-July 1 and July 7-8. There is a post with pictures somewhere here in this thread a few pages back.

Divin'Hoosier:
Moonie was with me June 30-July 1 and July 7-8. There is a post with pictures somewhere here in this thread a few pages back.
Looks like your post & pix were dumped in the Great Crash of '07... howzabout repostin' 'em?
Rick

since he not scheduled for transport this week i'll keep him and get out to looe key for some better viz. the viz at the college isn't that great. some of the pics i took around 2 p.m. actually look like a night dive. yuk

i'm at work now so i'll work on posting some pics later

dano

maybe this will work for some bad pictures of moonie. i don't mean bad as in his activity, but my photography.

http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z134/aowdan/?action=view&current=IMG_0297.jpg

this might only be one pic. i'm new at photobucket. anyone have a cure for this?

dano

p.s. just checked the link and it had all photos so far. sorry they are not good pics:( but we might go get some lobster tomorrow :D (if i'm stupid enough):no more pics to follow. he did go to work with me today. rick murchison might not appreciate some of moonie's behavior. (rick, think O2 mask!!!):rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I like this one!
IMG_0321.jpg

In photobucket, there is some different codes next to the picture. I clicked on the code for message boards. It instantly copies to my clipboard, then I simply paste into the message.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom