Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

he is a chick magnet :D

Tis true.

So did you have some nice diving in the Keys?
Howard has us scheduled for like 5 days of boat dives, can't wait.

dlndavid:
So did you have some nice diving in the Keys?
Howard has us scheduled for like 5 days of boat dives, can't wait.
Yes, I did two deep dives on the Spiegel Grove and one on the Duane and the wife and I saw an 8' hammerhead on our next to last dive. It was cool. I did 25 dives in 10 days and Cristal Clear ROCKS. Sinko de Mayo was a great time and we met a lot of SBers there. We had a blast.

Very nice, we will be doing the SG and I think we are using Crystal, nice catch on the 8' HH

dlndavid:
Very nice, we will be doing the SG and I think we are using Crystal, nice catch on the 8' HH
I was very surprised to see the HH. Of all the things I thought I might see he was not on the list. Very cool though. CB had the camera but was too awe-struck to take a shot. Oh well, gives us an excuse to go again I guess.

Hope your diving is fun and safe. Wish you could have made it down to visit. Maybe next time.

i'm very excited to be hosting moonie in july. the wife is not so sure though. i'm sure she'll warm up to him. his bum looks kinda warm!! she'll need that if it happens to get to 65 degrees here in the keys. i have some dives and fishing planned for him while he's here.
anyone have any suggestions as to anything he needs to do? what has he not done?

dano

ONESPEED:
Wise man, photos to follow....
We're waiting..... (as expressed by Vincini in The Princess Bride...)
Rick

Out to eat with all the gang and Moonie runs into one of his own.:11: Her name is star.

They eat and have a drink and find that there is chemistry.

IMG_7778.jpg

IMG_7777.jpg

IMG_7776.jpg

All is well and off they go.:wink: Getting to know each other better.

IMG_7774.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom