Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
... Moonie and Star. Somewhere along the way Moonie got married ...
Yeah, sure he did... I haven't seen any pictures; no pictures, it didn't happen! (old Navy saying)
Rick :D

:rofl:

Rick Murchison:
Yeah, sure he did... I haven't seen any pictures; no pictures, it didn't happen! (old Navy saying)
Rick
Pictures will be posted as I get them, I am hoping for early next week. Moonie's demise has been well documented from his meeting with Star all the way through the honeymoon. :10::wink:

Scuba_Jenny:
Yes. I am in possession of Moonie and Star. Somewhere along the way Moonie got married, and since this happened while in the possession of folks from W. Virginia, I can only hope Star is not his sister!
Chip, When do you want Moonie and Star?

:rofl3: :rofl2:

Pending further investigation of Moonie's family tree, and consequently the pending annulment, ScubaJenny had the good sense to separate the two rabbits :wink:.

moonienstar.jpg

Moonie will be safely back in the hands of the MLF this weekend and after a couple nights of carousing, drinking and debauchery with the MLF Moonie will forget Star ever existed. Won't be the first time I have had to liberate the moon man.

Too bad you can't post pictures from the nudie bar :D

ONESPEED:
Moonie has been liberated. Star will be cleaning my house while Moonie and I head to the nudie bar today.:D
Are you being mean and abusive to sweet little Star, Bugman?? Shame on you.:no

I jusy came across this website reporting on gnome misdeeds. It seems Moonie would fit right in over there.

PS - which one of these two lovlies lured Moonie away?

Marc

Attachments

• ladygnome.gif
    ladygnome.gif
    44.9 KB · Views: 74
  • ladygnome2.jpg
    ladygnome2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 46
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom