Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He called me and wants to come back to the PI with me on Friday but didn't say where he was. I did hear some female giggling in the background though...:wink:

howarde:
I'll start checking all of the strip clubs and hooters around to look for him!
I'll check the Edmonton ones....just in case.

:lol: .....................

Dennis, you going back to the PI Friday....you dog, say hi to Ami

His twin is on the Keystorm wreck in the St.Lawrence river. I saw him on monday morning when I penetrated the stern. He is sitting on a shelf inside the section with access via the leaded glass windows. Several are missing and you can get in this way. Very cool but deep also. 105ft plus, to actually touch him it's another 15 ft or so inside. Lots of interesting stuff in the stern section but a bit of a tight fit in some sections.

pictures, we want pictures

Rick,

He will be in your hands tomorrow (Friday). I have not optimized all my pictures yet for the web, but here is some of the gnome in paradise.

Moonie was only allowed the Blanco. We would not let him have the Anejo rum or Tequila.
moonierum.jpg

Moonie now has a new tag for the collection.
moonietag.jpg

Moonie is now a Bomber fan. Nice August choke Sox.
mooniehat.jpg

Mooning the Hawksbill.
moonieturtle.jpg

SHARKBAIT!! Here he is in Fifi's cage.
mooniecage.jpg

More to come when the mood suits me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom