Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any pictures from the Cape?

kallardnyc:
Did Moonie ever make it to Boston? Who has him right now?
Sorry guys but Moonie called me early Sunday morning and said he was at O Hare Int Airport here in Chicago so my wife Donna and i pick him up and took him with us to Chicago Navy Pier to view the Tall Ships that came to town last Thursday. Boy the little guy really had a great time. We also took him for a late lunch at Bubba Gumps (Forest Gump the movie) boy can he eat. Oh yes he did have 3 nice glasses of Rum.
Later that evening we took him back to the airport. Hell he never did say where he was off too.

JeffG:
Really...He Does? I should bring a bottle of Screech to the So Cal MOF for him.

Hmmm, I wonder if we could get Moonie screeched in? Any Newfies on the board?

We could probably let him off from singing "I's the B'y Who Builds The Ship". :D

Marc

this thread explains alot

(start edit) This is KallardNYC. Sorry I am logged on on a laptop that is not mine and I just noticed I am on his screen name. (end edit) Moonie is alive and well in Providenciales. Sunday was a no dive day. We dove Spanish Anchor and Mellisa's Cove but Moonie stayed back at the Villa today. He layed out by the pool and drank all the Tequila. When we got back there was nothing but an empty bottle and a drunk little gnome. I hope he will be up for diving tomorrow.

Well we are off to Danny Bouys for some Stout and Shepards Pie.

More later.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom