Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who on earth sent moonie to Jersey. Poor fella. And why on earth is he in that blood bathed cage? He will need many a bottle to forget this trip :wink:

Listen here MissD. Jersey is one of the few places in the world with a direct flight to the Turks and Caicos. And besides what is wrong with Jersey? We have high taxes, high household incomes and the Jersey Devil. This is the only place I know where more people root for a neighboring states team then it's own (Rangers over the Devils). Hockey, you know, the thing with the stick and puck!!

And as for the cage...

"Cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water. Our shark" You know the rest.

Anyway I am from Brooklyn, NY. Youse guys have no idea. Fugedaboutit!

Moonie's schedule is open, anybody need a drunken dive buddy?
No not me, the gnome :D

dlndavid:
Moonie's Schedule

July 15-16 Missdirected (SB Invade the Keys)
July 22-23 kidnapped by the MLF
July 29-30 shark.byte.usa (Garrett) Desert Dive @ Lake Pleasant, Peoria, AZ
Aug 5-6 Rafael
Aug 12-13 kallardnyc
Aug 19-20 ?open kal?
Aug 26-27 open
Sept 2-3 open
Sept 9-10 SoCal SB MOF Catalina Island
Sept 16-17 SoCal SB MOF Catalina Island
Sept 23-24 open
Sept 30-1 Oriskany Divemaster diving the O
Oct 7-8 open
Oct 14-15 Rick Murchison Vortoberfest 2006 Mega Dive
Oct 21-22 open
Oct 28-29 open

Note; Dates are given for Saturdays and Sundays, Moonie does his travelling during the week.
It is Important to move him on to his next location as soon as possible.
3 days (or less) service works best IMO.
Requests for Moonie are best scheduled around a region or personal hand offs.

dlndavid:
Moonie's schedule is open, anybody need a drunken dive buddy?
No not me, the gnome :D
I'll try again for next March or so.

After risking my life with this so called "Divemaster Extraordiniare," on the Oriskany, I was thrilled to be back on the Y-Knot. Talk about a lousy divemaster, all I got to see was the aft ops center, and when I complained, he threatened to drop me down the smokestack if I didn't shut my beer hole.

And it's Monday, and I'm not boxed up yet, and that concerns me. I know I have next weekend off before heading to the Octopaloozabeerfestivortexperience, so I have no idea what this crazy ******* has in store for me.

If you don't hear from me in two days, call the Coast Guard...I'm not kidding.

Moonie

Ops center.jpg

By the way, for all his bad points, he did hook me up with hot blonde.....sweeeet.
with barbie.jpg

Oriskany Divemaster:
By the way, for all his bad points, he did hook me up with hot blonde.....sweeeet.
with barbie.jpg

Very good :D . Be sure the blonde chick gives you your well deserved massage!

Moonie is such a chick magnet, do you have a Hooters nearby? :D

Moonie's on his way to Lower Alabama... I reckon we'll have to show him the sights; he's signed up for the grand tour but needs to book November and December.
Rick

Moonie's Schedule

Oct 14-15 Rick Murchison Vortoberfest 2006 Mega Dive
Oct 21-22 Panama City with the Hodags
Oct 28-29 Kowaliga with Tom Smedley
Nov 4-5 open (We'll be back at Vortex so could do a hand off there - or send him on)

Note; Dates are given for Saturdays and Sundays, Moonie does his travelling during the week.
It is Important to move him on to his next location as soon as possible.
3 days (or less) service works best IMO.
Requests for Moonie are best scheduled around a region or personal hand offs.

Well I have it on good authority that Moonie has already been in Alabama more than once and that he has already hitchhiked to Vortex and is well familiar with the girls that work there. He has already bumped elbows with the notorious Tom Smedley and Rick Murchison. He has nowhere to go now but downhill..

For Moonie - there is nothing new.... He's been there - done that - seen it all...

2008756RickTomMoonieaaa.jpg

2008755P6252229aaa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom