Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and I thought our mail was slow. :wink:

dlndavid:
and I thought our mail was slow. :wink:
Maybe they're subcontracting through the U.S. to Mexico, en route back to Canada?

DS tank wipe:
Any news on the little Guy? This is just getting ridiculous.
Well I think it is official, Moonie is missing. Anybody know where we can buy another one like him? I can't ask Lil' Irish Temper where he bought him, but I do know he was from the Buffalo NY area.

and maybe you guys could send out the Royal Canadian Mounties, we all know they always get their gnome. :D

http://www.findgift.com/gift-ideas/pid-31805

PR_31805.jpg

dlndavid:
Well I think it is official, Moonie is missing. Anybody know where we can buy another one like him? I can't ask Lil' Irish Temper where he bought him, but I do know he was from the Buffalo NY area.

and maybe you guys could send out the Royal Canadian Mounties, we all know they always get the gnome. :D
Don't give up hope yet. I'll check some greenhouse shops, they should be bringing in spring stock in now.

Nice work... I just took a cursory glance.

but out of stock

Back
Top Bottom