Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
that is such a weak excuse.... :wink:

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

howarde:
Moonie got to dive today... now he has to go back in box.

Video will be posted ASAP
gREAT LOBSTER PHOTO!!!!!!!!

Well I still havent gotten him yet but Im looking forward to it. Just went to the beer store for the little guy!

Cheers Alex

DS tank wipe:
Well I still havent gotten him yet but Im looking forward to it. Just went to the beer store for the little guy!

Cheers Alex
I sent him by global priority mail... I don't know if you guys get mail on Saturday there in Canada... but It would have cost me $50 to send him 2-3 day from Florida to Canada... But he'll get there... hopefully soon :D

I just got him today, He missed my entire weekend of fun :( Looks like its going to be a quiet evening for the little guy Ill make the most of it before I put him in the book and ship him tommorrow.

Pics to be posted tonite.

Alex

Well it was a pretty quite night for the little guy. He started off right out of the box by downing a beer after that he quickly found something a little more suited to his size ( see Canadian bottle) After that he decided to run up my cell phone bill he said he was calling LIT and braggin about the good Canadian beer up here, Iam not to sure....

After that he helped me service my deco reg ( Not to sure if Im going to trust an intoxicated Gnome to help me with my regs).

After that he surfed some SB and hoped into bed with me ( Do not ask he said he was lonely)

He will be shipped over to Jeffg tommorrow.

Please see my photos and the following link feel free to browse any other diving pics
Alex

http://spaces.msn.com/alexcrick/photos/?_c02_owner=1

*IMPORTANT MOONIE UPDATE*

Well is appears the Canadian post office is not to fond of Mr. Moonie, he was shipped back to me for reasons unknown:mad: So it looks like Moonie will have to be shipped Monday morning sorry about all this people

Alex

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom