Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But it may need to change. I don't think Jeff has got Moonie yet.
We could let Jeff have him for next weekend, and bump SeanQ to Feb 18-19 if that's OK?
Feb 4-5 JeffG <having fun>
Feb 11-12 SeanQ
Feb 18-19 open
Feb 25-26 PhotoTJ (& MissyP)
Mar 4-5 Diver Dennis - Moonie to be hand carried to the PI's
Mar 11-12 Diver Dennis - Start of Moonie's Philippine tour
Mar 18-19 Diver Dennis
Mar 25-26 Somebody from the PPD

dlndavid:
Feb 4-5 JeffG <having fun>
He hasn't shown up yet. (We should push SeanQ back a week...plus he has to get me his address)

Jeff,
I haven't seen Sean online lately, so don't know what to do. But pushing him back a week makes sense if you don't have an address to ship to. Sean is in Canada too I believe eh? :D. If we don't get a hold of Sean, he can go to PhotoTJ. Then TJ could ship him to me in California, and I'll give him to Dennis (we're flying together to the Philippines).

dlndavid:
Jeff,
I haven't seen Sean online lately, so don't know what to do. But pushing him back a week makes sense if you don't have an address to ship to. Sean is in Canada too I believe eh? :D. If we don't get a hold of Sean, he can go to PhotoTJ. Then TJ could ship him to me in California, and I'll give him to Dennis (we're flying together to the Philippines).
Sounds like a plan.

Schedule update;

Feb 11-12 JeffG <having fun>
Feb 18-19 open
Feb 25-26 PhotoTJ (& MissyP)
Mar 4-5 Diver Dennis - Moonie to be hand carried to the PI's (send to me in California)
Mar 11-12 Diver Dennis - Start of Moonie's Philippine tour
Mar 18-19 Diver Dennis
Mar 25-26 Somebody from the PPD

Got a message from JeffG, still no Moonie.

DS tank wipe:
No Moonie awww that sucks :( He sure is taking his sweet time in the mail maybe he stopped for a beer or something
What kind of mail service did you use?

Back
Top Bottom