Where's Everybody the Weekend of the 10th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

galscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a totally free weekend and am looking to do some local diving. Where's everyone going to be? I'll be traveling alone this time and will need a dive buddy. Anyone? :)

I'll be at CSSP Friday, doing my rescue dives, and then we're doing a couple of night dives. Debra is doing a Diver's Night Out for that night, so join us if you can. :)

I will be settling in at Roatan. I will have to catch up with you on another weekend.

:) I will be thinking of all of you.

Willie

Doin' the Friday & Friday night dive thing at CSSP.
There has been a Snipe infestation there that needs weeding out and we're going in !!.... Pesky things... it could take all night !
After the hunt maybe I'll hang around a bit on Saturday too.

Saturday, I will be about 30 miles offshore with speargun in hand trying to get a few fish. I got an Amberjack last weekend and will be targeting Cobia this weekend. With great weather like we are having I am not going to pass up a chance to go offshore.

I will be trying to beat the heat this Friday night at CSSP. We are hosting a Diver's "Night" Out instead of a Diver's Day Out! Two night dives one at 8:30 and the other at 10PM. Texdiveguy and I are headed out a bit early to set up everything up. I am cooking hambugers and hot dogs on my grill, and offering the usual sides of chips, and stuff. I will also bring along a cooler full of beverages, gatorade, sodas, water, etc. and then desserts! It will be a late night! I called CSSP to make sure everything would be ok and they said everyone just has to be in the park by 8PM before they close. Head count right now is at about 20 people.

As most saturdays, I'll be at Lake Travis for a little UW fun with a 2 or 3 others. Nothing as galmorous as what Debraw has planned, but still always good times to be had by all. You are welcome to come and join us if you don't mind the drive down this far south of the border!

John

I'll be DM'ing a class at TL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom