Where to take the wife

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am kind of in the same boat. It has been a long time since I have been scuba diving and am dying to get back into the water. I just purchased some new gear and would like to have an easy dive to break it in with. I live on the east side of Orlando (UCF area) so I am up for the same dives as you are. If you don't mind a 3rd wheel, let me know:)

We may be going to Blue Heron on Sunday for the 10:18am hi tide which means in the water at 9:45 am. I will know if we are going for sure by tomorrow night. Let me know if you are interested in joining us. We'd love to meet ya! That means anyone from the board!

Laurel- The Frog Queen
:royal:

Well , H2O you defintely need to do the Scubaboard thing the 25th/26th,there is gonna be a ton of people and there should be no problem with finding folks to dive with. Right now I have to concentrate 200% on my wife as a buddy, cause quite frankly the fact she is diving scares the heck out of me. I went into this thing for myself, mainly to spear/lobster, and was both excited/terrified when she announced that she too wanted to dive. I have dove with her two times(her OW) and could not tell ya much about the dives other than she never left my sight for one second and our proximity on the ascents rivaled our honeymoon. As a matter of fact I think I am gonna start a whole nother thread about diving with your SO.

I am out of pocket through next week... going to SC with the family. Maybe we can schedule some pool time or Alexander Springs for some practice.

No problem Brad, I understand. I just wanted to let you know that I am in the area and am willing to dive. My girlfriend will be certified next month, until then I will have to scrounge for a partner.

Anyway, the Blue Heron bridge sounds like a wonderful opportunity to get wet. Let me know if it is a go.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark,

Its official. We are going out to Blue Heron on Sunday morning. We can firm up meeting plans later in the week.

Anyone else care to join in?

Laurel- The Forg Queen
:royal:

I thought you were looking for somewhere to take MY WIFE... I was going to suggest somewhere far, far away, for a long, long time... :)

Please excuse the interruption, your normal Scubaboard thread will continue in a moment..

-=V=-

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom