Where to purchase drysuit zipper?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peter_C

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Just as the title says, where can I purchase a replacement drysuit zipper for a reasonable cost? Somewhere out there, there must be one available for cheap.

Thanks!

are you looking to install it yourself? Most drysuit companies will replace one for you if you send it your suit, I have not tried it myself but I understand that is one of the harder things to install yourself on a drysuit.

I would like to do it myself. If they can do it, I can do it. The hard part is finding a zipper for less than what it would cost to have them do it.

My advice, buy a new suit. I spent $350 for a zipper that lasted about 50 dives on a suit that already had seen too many dives. I should have just started fresh and saved some loot

I bought a brand new zipper on ebay from a guy in the UK. Great zipper, have installed it already and works great. The zipper, replacement boots, adhesive, tape, and shipping ran me just over $200US. The guy is a powerseller so just search drysuit zippers.

Just a quick note ... YKK had a huge price increase last week so you may want to get it fast from someone that has them in stock.

Just my $.02

MTBrider, THANKS! :) That is what I was looking for.

Dive-aholic, that is a good price too, since it included boots and glue. I did search ebay, last week, and no one had a zipper for sale.

I did go ahead an purchase a never used DUI CF200. Haven't received it yet though. Hopefully this one works well for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom