Where to hydro a Steel 72?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishb0y:
I was gonna test my hypotenuse sometime this week. I'm betting they won't fill them because there is no visual plus
You don't have to wait, here you go:

Definitions of hypotenuse on the Web:

the side opposite of the right angle in a right triangle, it is always the longest of the three sides; in standard triangle notation (where the sides are labeled a, b and c) it is generally the side of length c
www.hawcc.hawaii.edu/math/Courses/Math100/Chapter0/Glossary/Glossary.htm

I have a hypothesis that you were considering an experiment to see if this shop has a clue or is an emporium of BS.

I have 3- steel 72's one from 69 the other 2 are 71. These are great little tanks. They are older than I am and still going strong. As long as you don't store them full you should never have a problem with hydro.

Gilldiver:
You don't have to wait, here you go:

Definitions of hypotenuse on the Web:
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah... Maybe I should have paid attention when I was using my spell check:sorry19z:

Oh my lord...I just called them to see if the tank was going to be ready for some diving this weekend. They told me it's going to take THREE WEEKS!!!

For some reason steel tanks tank a lot longer. I took some 80's in and got them back in a week but when I took my steels in it was like a month.

It's the same test... how about it is when a tank gets shipped out and then returned?

Good news is the tank was ready earlier than they told me, bad news is they said it failed. And I thought steel tanks were nearly bulletproorf! :( What a waste especially since I got a Sherwood K-valve to replace the J, thinking it was going to pass no prob. I guess I'll just pick up a AL80 :11doh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom