Where to go, stay, dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
that would be le bistrot... best food i've ever had on sabang...

... sheu le creme, the tenderloin steak, the beof bourgigionne, and the terrine... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Jag

That would be French my friend

good Italian food on white beach?

baklas like Italian?

Luved my time in PG. So much to do during the day. So many nice restaurants at night.

What's the name of that Italian place at Muelle Bay? There was a whole group who rented a bangka from Le Galleon just to go there for good pizza one night.

Le Bistrot was disappointing. Uncooked pasta. Pasturised red wine. Unfriendly servers who were focused on some other sexy hunky British customer. Guess they were out of fresh meat that night?

Hey, for an AWESOME burger go to CPAT GREGGS and get their HUGE-A-MONGUS-MONGASO cheese burger. That sucker will hold you for 2 days!!

Babydamulag:
Hey, for an AWESOME burger go to CPAT GREGGS and get their HUGE-A-MONGUS-MONGASO cheese burger. That sucker will hold you for 2 days!!
now THAT is a proposition! hahahahahahaa

Jag

matt_reed:
That would be French my friend
yup le bistrot is french... that's where spoon and the guys ate... i guess iris got a tad confused as chip and her were all googly eyes on each other the whole weekend... he mind was somewhere else

must go to fisherman's cove again someday...

Jag

Back
Top Bottom