Where to go in may and june

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gregorio

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi there,

I would like to do a divemaster course next may and june, but i don't know yet where to go. Could you help me to choose by telling me where the diving is good at this time of the year?
Thanx.

Try NC. Olympus Diving has Dive Master classes scheduled all the time. They have a nice (and cheap!) dive lodge you can stay at while training. They also offer a couple of different training agencies I believe.

you live in Paris. you're OW was in Honduras. Your AOW(I think) was in Thailand. I'm sure there are other exotic locations for you to do the DM course. Don't settle for some boring place.

Try the Bahamas! Grand Bahama Scuba in Freeport does a great DM Class. Fred is an awesome instructor.

Mike Rushton
PADI DM 174448

Thank you all for your advice!
Does someone know if Phillipines would be nice at this time of the year?

gregorio:
Hi there,

I would like to do a divemaster course next may and june, but i don't know yet where to go. Could you help me to choose by telling me where the diving is good at this time of the year?
Thanx.

For your divemaster you need to be at a school with a good throughput of students so as to get lots of practice, you also need somewhere with lots of dive guiding for the same reason. Finally you need somewhere with high standards so you really do build your skills to demonstration level etc.
So I would suggest Sharm el Sheikh in the Egyptian Red Sea. Specifically Red Sea Diving College or Camel. May/June is great there and it's not too far from Paris.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom