Where to go in Europe in June/July

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikkelo

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I have got the opportunity to borrow a mobile home next summer during June/July, and are considering to drive through Europe to do some diving. My girlfriend and I are situated in Denmark, so we will be starting here, and then driving south. We have talked about, France, Italy and Spain. We would like You to come with suggestions of where to go, and which sites to visit - also in other European countries. My Girlfriend is AOWD, and I´m a DM.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards
Mikkel Olesen

mikkelo:
Hi everybody!

I have got the opportunity to borrow a mobile home next summer during June/July, and are considering to drive through Europe to do some diving. My girlfriend and I are situated in Denmark, so we will be starting here, and then driving south. We have talked about, France, Italy and Spain. We would like You to come with suggestions of where to go, and which sites to visit - also in other European countries. My Girlfriend is AOWD, and I´m a DM.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards
Mikkel Olesen

You can come to Croatia:
- 1.777,7 km of coast
- 1.185 islands, small islands and rocks with total coast length of 4.012,4 km

which gives you almost 6000 km of total coast length.

You can find some recomendations here on ScubaBoard - just use search option.

Other option is to go in Portofino area close to Genua. There are wonderful dive sites both for OWD and AOWD in the natural reserve park. Further more is not too far from Pisa, Florence, Portovenere (with the famous lovers' walk). Should you need any information don't esitate and mp me

go to Milan, there's a beautiful lake :D

First stop Croatia, move to Portofino(Italy) next stop Spain, if you can try Formentera or Ibiza Island

Don't forget to make a stop in Zeeland.

Well, Portofino area is nice! In case you'd like to go to Tuscany, there you have many places where you can do fantastic dives, like Argentario, Elba Island or Giglio Island.
Look at my gallery dedicated to Mediterranean sea, so you can have an idea about underwater life in that area. I took all the photos in Tuscany, but you can find the same undewater life also in Portofino area.

Ciao!

David
-----------------------------------------------------------
David's uw photos on
www.scubaportal.it
www.scubaboard.com
www.scubaweb.it
www.mondomarino.net
www.internationaldiving,it

Hi, on the way round from Portofino, stop off around the french coast, great diving Port Bormes and Frejuis.

If you go to Spain, pass by the Balearic islands, i would recomend Mallorca, Ibiza or Formentera, I live in mallorca, and love the diving have 2 marine reserves just around the corner, and some beautiful wooden wrecks, Formentera is interesting too for diving

Gatistrufi, where abouts are you in mallorca ? :) care to come & meet up in the Center one day ? if i'm looking for buddies for some clients or certified students who want to dive around south /south-west coast ?

Mallorca is great guys, amazing dives, but under-promoted in my view... 40m cargo by the palma harbour, 3 natural reserves south side, i would really say... exquisite (Yes i own a business there, but i'm trying to keep focused... the dives are really nice... and i set myself in mallorca for that reason :) )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom